- El Capitan:This is the name of the newest version of Mac OSX. It will be a free upgrade for current Mac machines and boasts increased speeds and a more refined version of Spotlight.
- iOS9: Your iPhone’s new operating system will feature improvements to Siri and multitasking. It also introduces a new battery conservation mode. This should make buying a new iPhone 6 or 6+ more compelling.
- Apple Pay: Apple Pay has being introduced in the UK, expanding payment options for you and your business abroad.
- News: This is the name of the new app that features content based on your history and current context to bring you up to the minute news that is relevant to you. News will be launching with free articles from The New York Times.
- Swift: Swift is Apple’s new open source programming language which will have a huge impact in the programming community.
https://www.voiceofreasonconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/TransparentLogo.png 0 0 Michael Gansl https://www.voiceofreasonconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/TransparentLogo.png Michael Gansl2015-06-09 16:05:432015-06-09 16:05:43Apple’s 5 Big Announcements That Are Important For Your Business
Apple’s WWDC 2015 took place yesterday announcing all of its upcoming releases. How will their upcoming developments affect your business? Here are a few of their new developments which we believe will be important for you:
Having your company adapt to these upcoming technologies shouldn’t be a hassle but it’s important to know what they are and how to utilize them. When it comes to adapting to the latest technology, the goal is to make it an invaluable tool, not an expensive hurdle to overcome.
Don’t fall behind, be in the know.
You might also like
©2023-2024 Voice of Reason Consulting, LLC
Voice of Reason Consulting is a NYC Small Business Consultancy