Social Media Statistics
1) 72% of adult internet users in the U.S. are now active on at least one social network, up from 67% in 2012 and just 8% in 2005.
2) 71% of consumers receiving a quick brand response on social media say they would likely recommend that brand to others.
3) 60% of LinkedIn users have clicked on an ad on the site, and 43% of U.S. marketers have obtained at least one new customer through LinkedIn.
4) 93% of online research starts with a search engine, and 68% of consumers check out companies on social networking sites before buying.
5) 78% of small businesses attract new customers through social media.
6) 4.2 billion people use their mobile device to access social media sites.
Mobile Vs. Desktop
from 9/2011 to 10/2012:
from 10/2012 to 11/2013:
Small Business Websites
1) 45% of small business had a website in 2009
2) 53% of small business have a website in 2014
3) 37% of smart phone users have purchased an item via m-commerce
Via White Media.