At the end of every job interview, most people know that they should ask questions. It shows that you’re interested and gives you valuable information, but what do you ask? Here are 7 great questions to ask during your next interview:
- What do you like most about working for this company? They’ll tell you what they value most and you can see if you value the same things.
- How has this position evolved? Their response will tell you if the job is a dead end.
- Can you give me examples of how I would collaborate with my manager? Their response will tell you how staff members are used and if you can showcase your skills.
- What are the first priorities for this position? Helps you know what to focus on if you get the job and how to make a good first impression.
- What are the challenges of this position? This helps you know what you’re facing and if they don’t list any challenges, be very suspicious.
- What have past employees done to succeed in this role? This gives you an idea of how the company measures success.
- Do you have any hesitations about my qualifications? This shows that you are secure enough to discuss your weaknesses.
Read the entire article here