So you’re thinking of starting your own company or small business? Before you dive into creating a business plan, you need to assess an important question: Are you ready for the entrepreneurial life? Here’s a checklist to help you answer that question:
1) It’s all you think about;
2) You’re beyond determined;
3) You turn criticism into motivation;
4) You have some money in the bank; and
5) You have healthy coping mechanisms for stress.
Click here to view the entire related article in Entrepreneur Magazine.